Concrete Coatings SuperSeal 20WB is a water-based, low-VOC, non-flammable, and non-hazardous acrylic sealer designed to provide a satin finish to interior and exterior applications.
- Excellent stain and chemical resistance
- Outstanding durability and protection
- Low odor and very low VOCs
- UV stable and a perfect choice for interior and exterior application
This is an extra product for these projects:
Where Should Concrete Coatings SuperSeal 20WB Be Used?
- Horizontal and vertical
- Interior and exterior
- Freshly placed and finished concrete
- Aged concrete
SuperSeal™ 20WB may be applied to many porous surfaces, including stone, brick, manufactured stone, overlays, and many types of tile. We recommend you apply sealer to a small section of the substrate to ensure proper adhesion.
- Coverage: 300-400 sq. ft. /Gal
- Appearance (cured): satin
- Appearance (wet): milky liquid
- Set to Touch: 30 Minutes
- Set to Recoat: 1.5 Hours
- Set for Light Foot Traffic: 4 Hours
- Set for Normal Traffic: Overnight
- Maximum Hardness: 7 Days