When it comes to safety, sometimes it can be easy to forget!
In fact, in all the excitement of creating the videos for our site, we forgot to properly represent some of the "must do’s" for making sure you protect yourself while working on DIYCONCRETE.com projects.
Listed below are the basics you should always set yourself up with before beginning any of the projects on this site. Also review the technical data and safety data sheets in full before you begin.
- Ear Protection: When working with any power tools
- Safety Glasses: When mixing and installing the materials
- Gloves: When mixing and installing the materials
- Dust Mask: When working with dry powders
- Skin Protection: Long sleeves and long pants
- Proper Footwear: Closed toe shoes. No flip flops or bare feet.