Convert any wooden subfloor into a stunning masterpiece with added benefits of abrasion, stain, and chemical resistance!
Got a dirty, dingy car hauler that you wish you could make more appealing? Or, maybe you're tired of that stained, dusty old floor in your shop or shed. Using the Transform My Wood Subfloor with Epoxy Project Kit, you can convert any wooden subfloor into a thing of beauty.
The Transform My Wood Subfloor with Epoxy Project Kit includes the materials you will need to cover 150 square feet:
- (1) Elasto Shield Waterproofing/Crack Suppressant (3.5 Gal.)
- (1) ColorTec 600WB Pigmented Epoxy (1 Gal. Kit)*
- (1) UV Shield 100% Solids Epoxy (1 Gal. Kit)
- (1) Epoxy Polymer Flakes (25 LB Bag)
- (1) 2425 Polyaspartic (2 Gal. Kit)
*The ColorTec 600WB (base coat) will be tinted to the appropriate color for the flake choice, as follows:
- Asphalt - Silver Base
- Cosmos - Silver Base
- Buckskin - Antique White Base
- Savannah - White Base
The optional Tool Kit's items are listed below.
Project Calculator is Loading...
The optional Tool Kit can be added to your purchase and includes the tools you will need for this project:
- (1) Extendable Brush/Roller/Squeegee Handle
- (1) 9" Paint Tray
- (1) 9" Roller Frame/Cover
- (1) 2" Chip Brush
- (1) 2" Fiber Joint/Seam Tape
- (1) 2" Painter's Tape
- (1) Mixing Paddle
- (1) 14" Floor Squeegee/Trowel
- (1) 2-Quart Mixing Bucket
- (1) Spiked Shoes
- (1) Safety Glasses
- (1) Nitrile Gloves (3-pair)
Extra tool kits may also be purchased on our Tools Kits page.
This DIY Transform My Wood Subfloor with Epoxy Project Kit is perfect for projects like:
- Epoxy coating a trailer's wood subfloor
- Epoxy coating a shed's wood subfloor
- Epoxy coating a workshop's wood subfloor
- Epoxy coating a car hauler's wood subfloor