This is an add-on product for these projects:
- Turn My Concrete a Uniform Color
FUSED Solid Color Stain, by Concrete Coatings Inc, is a pigmented, water-borne, non-yellowing stain for concrete and masonry surfaces. The ultra -small particle size of the formula promotes outstanding penetration and adhesion. It is extremely hydrophobic and provides excellent protection from water, de-icing salts and degradation from freeze-thaw cycles. Available in 7 UV resistant color choices to complement any aesthetic.
Perfect for restoring, enhancing and protecting concrete floors, foundation block, pool decks, patios, driveways, walkways and steps.
- Interior or exterior use
- Ease of use- simple application
- One component - no mixing
- Seal as soon as the surface is dry - does not need to be sealed within a specific time frame.
- Solid color is effective for covering existing color imperfections into an even, consistent appearance.
- Easy maintenance - recoat later with no additional prep work
NOTE: When applying to aging and/or extremely porous surfaces, you will need to apply a coat of FUSED Primer/Sealer prior to application of the solid color stain, as this will achieve the best color uniformity.